Join | Sign In | My Profile | Shopping Cart

CopperDog Covid19 Pandemic Update

December 31st, 2020

Update on CD150 and COVID-19

We are in communication with local and state health departments regarding the 2021 CopperDog150 race. Under the current Covid-19 restrictions in place for the state of Michigan, CopperDog 150 may not be able to take place. As these restrictions change, we are monitoring restriction changes and are moving forward in the race planning process.

A final decision regarding the race will be made by February 3rd to ensure all materials, lodging and expenses can be refunded if necessary.

Copyright (C) 2010-2013 Brassard Media. All rights reserved.